Flipkart SBI Offer 2019: Any of the purchases for a versatile variety of goods and electronic items including Mobile, Laptops, Cloths, Appliances can be done with 10% extra savings.
Customers having the debit cards as well can enjoy the purchasing benefits. Customers must avail the reliability of Flipkart along with purchasing assurance with SBI cards.
Flipkart SBI Offer January 2019:
The awesome purchasing benefits can be availed using both the desktop version as well as the Flipkart app. Don’t lose your time thinking too much. Go and grab this Flipkart SBI offer!!
Flipkart SBI Card Offers January 2019: 10% Offer On SBI cards
Hey! Flipkart is back with awesome list of offers valid for State Bank of India (SBI) card holders. People can now find themselves convenient for all the ongoing as well as upcoming cash back offers during the month of January 2019.
The following list of benefits can be availed with the purchase using Flipkart SBI card offers:-
- Eligibility for 10% instant cash back using SBI credit and debit cards.
- Maximum benefit for Rs.1500 per card along with the purchase of kitchen, TV and home based appliances.
- Purchase amount is minimum Rs.4999.
- Availability of easy monthly installments (EMI) for bigger purchases during the season.
- Flipkart SBI offer is available with the provision to purchase the product at once by paying the complete amount or as per the customer’s desire.
- Virtual credit cards utilization benefits.
Flipkart SBI Credit Card Offers:
One of the biggest e-commerce giants ‘Flipkart’ is offering great discounts with SBI credit cards. Thousands of products available over the platform can effectively be chosen by the customers for purchase as per their desire. Moreover, the customers using the SBI credit cards enjoy hassle free shopping experience. The main reason behind the same is the collaboration of Flipkart with large number of public sector and private banks.
List of greatest Flipkart SBI Offers provided to the customers by Flipkart is mentioned below:-
- Easy monthly installments (EMI) option to make the biggest purchases quite easy for the customers.
- Elasticity in EMI tenure ranging from 3 months to 2 years as well.
- Offers are supported by biggest list of banks including HDFC, SBI, HSBC, City Bank, IndusInd Bank etc to name a few.
- Almost no processing charge on availing the Flipkart SBI credit card offers.
- Least interest rates with best financial provisions along with the SBI credit cards.
- Greatest discounts on electronic items including cell phones and accessories.
- Flat Rs.6000 discount for purchase of Google Pixel XL smartphone.
- Best deals and discounts as compared to other e-commerce portals in association with SBI credit cards.
Flipkart SBI Debit Card Offers:
Flipkart is offering the customers to avail the unmatched benefits with SBI Debit cards. Customers need not to worry in case they do not have the credit cards for availing benefits in the online purchases.
The following sets of benefits are essential to be understood concerning Flipkart SBI Debit card offers:-
- Customers using the SBI Debit cards can purchase high value items despite of having comparatively lesser amount in the bank.
- After successful purchase of a high value item, monthly EMI can be paid to the overdraft account in 3, 6 and 9 months respectively.
- An interest rate of 14% is charged to the via the overdraft account.
- Free of cost processing fees with one EMI associated with every single account.
- Maximum limit provided for the overdraft is Rs.75000
- Minimum purchase required for availing the benefits is Rs.5000 having a single item in a card.
- Penal interest will be cost free for availing a loan up to Rs.25000 for purchase purposes.
- Allowance to immediately cancel or return the ordered item on Flipkart within 30 days of order placement by the customers. No interest by the concerned will be charged for the same from the customers.
Flipkart SBI Debit Card EMI:
Using the facility of Flipkart SBI Debit Card EMI, it would now be convenient for the customers to buy high valued products. Flipkart has made the shopping much convenient utilizing the facility of EMI on SBI Debit cards due to the availability of plethora of options. Additionally, highly expensive products can be purchased with best EMI features available with the portal.
The best set of features available with the SBI Debit Card EMI is hereby mentioned as follows:-
- Customers need not to apply anymore for the SBI Credit cards only for availing the EMI feature
- Shopping experience with Flipkart has now been made much convenient due to the association of biggest private and public sector banks. Axis,ICICI,HDFC,SBI etc are among the list to name a few.
- Facility to pay EMI to the overdraft account in flexile months with flexible rate of interest.
- Tenure to chose 3,6 and 9 months with 14% available rate of interest is available.
- Easy processing of the loan as an overdraft at the bank which is subject to repayment at the calculated EMI as per the bank.
- The bank’s liability will stand only in the case when the outstanding the overdraft account becomes zero or nil.
- Purchase facility of high valued items in a hassle free situation without worries.
Flipkart SBI Offer Terms and Conditions:
The Flipkart SBI Offer terms and conditions are mentioned as follows:-
- The minimum amount to be maintained for availing the benefits must be Rs.4999/-.
- Maximum cash back benefits to be availed as per the directives is Rs.1750/-
- SBI Flipkart best to avail offers are available on the entire EMI based transactions.
- Discount applicable is Rs.1750 per card.
- Interest rate of 14% will be charged as per the decided protocol for all the tenures including 3, 6 and 9 month period.
- No charges for the processing along with all the needed transactions.
- Penalty of Rs.500 will be charged in case of the SI failures
Flipkart SBI Offer Conclusion:
Keeping in view the greatest available Flipkart SBI Offer including Credit and the Debit cards, it is beneficial to make the big use of SBI cards today. Don’t think much and avail the benefits of 10% instant cash backs as well. Added sets of benefits will also be applicable as per the purchased goods and timings.