Flipkart Debit Card Emi: why we frequently shop on Flipkart because we love its online shopping experience and it is convenient to shop online. Flipkart introduced payment options like No Cost EMI and Credit Card EMI. In recent, it also introduced next-generation payments options like Debit Card EMI. Flipkart ties up with the top bank in India to make customers happy by using Debit Card EMI Option.
- 1 Flipkart Debit Card Emi Why it is Introduced?
- 1.1 Which Banks are Providing Flipkart Debit Card Emi ?
- 1.2 How to Check your Eligibility for Flipkart Debit Card EMI?
- 1.3 How to Get EMI without the Credit Card in Flipkart?
- 1.4 Who is Eligible for Debit Card EMI On Flipkart?
- 1.5 Minimum Purchase amount of Flipkart Debit Card EMI?
- 1.6 What is the Interest rate applicable for Debit Card EMI?
- 1.7 What are the Documents required to avail Debit Card EMI?
- 1.8 How to avail Flipkart Debit Card EMI to shop on Flipkart?
- 1.9 Conclusion:
Flipkart Debit Card Emi Why it is Introduced?
The Reserve Bank of India says that Debit Card holders are more than Credit Cardholders. Debit Card users are 79.38 Crores and Credit Card users are 3.14Crores. Many customers don’t know how to use Credit Cards and Many people use Debit Cards for Online shopping. For that reason, they introduced Flipkart Debit Card Emi to make payment convenient and easy.
Which Banks are Providing Flipkart Debit Card Emi ?
Now Flipkart partnered with State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank and ICICI Bank to provide Debit Card EMI Option to their customers. Good news is that the customers how registered with these banks are already the customers of Flipkart.
Note: The bank option will be shown to you only if you use the same verified email address or phone number for your bank account as well as your Flipkart account.
1. State Bank Of India SBI Flipkart Debit Card EMI :
2. ICICI Flipkart Debit Card EMI:
3. HDFC Debit Card EMI Flipkart:
4. Flipkart Axis Bank Debit Card EMI:
How to Check your Eligibility for Flipkart Debit Card EMI?
How to Get EMI without the Credit Card in Flipkart?
By using Debit Cards or Bajaj FinservEMI Card we can EMI without using Credit Cards in Flipkart.
Who is Eligible for Debit Card EMI On Flipkart?
The Eligibility for Debit Card EMI is not determined by Flipkart. Its determined by the banks. Only selected customers are Eligible for Debit Card EMI On Flipkart who are pre-approved by bank Partners.
Minimum Purchase amount of Flipkart Debit Card EMI?
What is the Interest rate applicable for Debit Card EMI?
What are the Documents required to avail Debit Card EMI?
How to avail Flipkart Debit Card EMI to shop on Flipkart?
- Login to your Flipkart account using the same mail address of your bank account. If you are Pre-approved customer then you see like this
- select the product which you want to purchase and also see Debit Card EMI option is available for that product or not.
- select EMI Option if you are a pre-approved customer of your bank then you will see Debit Card EMI option with your bank name
- select your Pre-approved bank as an option
- select EMI tenure and click on continue. The interest rate charged by the bank
- Enter Debit card number and CVV number
- Enter OTP that is sent by SMS to your registered mobile number
After Completing the using Flipkart Debit Card EMI, your monthly debit card statement will reflect the EMI amount with the interest included. In this way, we get EMI without a credit card in Flipkart.